Your Lego-loving kids will want one! "Faith Builders Bible, NIrV"





The "Faith Buiders Bible" is one of the latest Bibles published by Zondervan, containing the full-text of the New International Reader's Version (from Genesis to Revelation) in an eye-catching format. Along with the Biblical text are some simple additional features, such as a great overview of the books of the Bible with some suggestions on how to memorize them using Lego bricks. 24 full colour pages featuring Biblical scenes are also included within the pages of the Bible.

If you have a child aged 6 to 10 who is enamoured with Lego, like my 6-year-old son is, then this may be the Bible you have been waiting for! Imagine squeals of delight as your child opens the package to find a Bible that they are going to be pouring over for days to come. At least, that's what happened in my household! Both my son and I have been enjoying looking at the depictions of popular stories or characters from the Bible, with the added challenge of trying to recreate some of those scenes where possible. I did find that the text of the Bible is a little on the small side for me, but perhaps that's because my eyes are getting old, since my son can read the words no problem. I also think the pictures are so well done that it would have been great to have even more scenes featured in the Bible. However, on the whole the Bible contains all your child needs to get grounded in God's word, and I appreciate the very readable Reader's Version of the NIV, which helps children clearly comprehend what they are reading.

I absolutely love it when my children are excited to open God's word, and my son is greatly enjoying using this Bible to look up Bible verses and learn to read what God wants to speak to him. If your own kids haven't yet gotten excited about owning a Bible, then you may just want to pick up a copy of the Faith Builders Bible. I award it a solid rating of 4 out of 5 stars.

Book has been provided courtesy of the publisher and the Booklook Blogging program for the purposes of the unbiased review.

Get it now on Amazon:

Comments