Walk away utterly changed: My Movie Review of Three Hearts Starring Cissie Graham Lynch



Three Hearts captures the story of Cissie Graham Lynch, granddaughter of evangelist Billy Graham, who becomes involved with the Children's Heart project during an internship with Samaritan's purse. The focus of the project is to coordinate medical procedures for children who would not otherwise have access to the life-saving procedures being offered. Not only is Cissie tackling a new role with the internship, but she's also adjusting to being a newly married wife as well. The movie follows three Mongolian children who have congenital heart defects as they journey to San Antonio to meet with a team of doctors and nurses who will undergo a battle for the children's lives.

Perfectly capturing an incredible true story, Three Hearts provides a moving, emotional journey for the viewer. I was caught up in the lives of the children who have so little to hope for, and yet find themselves incredibly blessed. God's heart shines through the film in a powerful way as the physical and spiritual needs of the children and their families are met. I found the filming to be excellent, and the pacing well-done. While I wouldn't normally choose to watch a documentary, I'm so glad I chose to watch this one, because it was time well-spent! By the end I was wiping tears from my eyes, truly touched by this excellent movie, and vowing to somehow contribute to such a worthy cause.

Be prepared to laugh, cry, and walk away utterly changed! I highly recommend this movie and give it 5 out of 5 stars.

DVD provided courtesy of the Booksneeze blog program for the purposes of this unbiased review.



READY TO BUY?

Comments