Book Review: Thank You, God, For Loving Me by Max Lucado



Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Publicaton Date: October 4, 2011

Little Hermie, a baby caterpillar who grows up to headline numerous other children's books from Max Lucado in the Hermie & Friends series, now is featured in a new line of Little Hermie books. In Thank You, God, for loving me, Little Hermie kneels to pray and thank God for the many ways in which God demonstrates his love.

It is interesting how simple children's stories can contain such profound truths. As I was reading this book to my own toddler, I found myself reminded about God's provision for our needs or how He is with us at all times, even when we are afraid. These are such important truths for children to hide in their hearts, and this Little Hermie book does a great job of capturing a toddlers attention with the bright pictures, while instilling within them an important message of God's love. My son and I quite enjoyed the simple rhyming of this book.

I highly recommend this book and give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Book has been provided courtesy of the publisher, Thomas Nelson, via the Booksneeze program, for the purposes of this unbiased review.

* Be sure to check out a previously posted review of mine about another "Little Hermie" book, Thank you, God, for blessing me.

Comments