"Do not fear for I Am with you." Thank-you JESUS!




What an amazing God we serve!!!

I was reminded again today of God's goodness to us, of His faithfulness, of His amazing presence. So often I can struggle to have the courage I need to freely share his love, or I can let the fear of the future and the unknown capture all of my attention. I can hide behind my fear and focus on the things of this world and neglect my walk with Jesus. I can hide behind the guise of not being "offensive", and so neglect to share the power of God's love.

Isaiah 43:10 says "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand".

No matter my fears or insecurities, God has chosen me, has chosen to be with me and to strengthen and help me.

When I feel afraid of offending someone with my beliefs, He is with me and will give me courage.

When I feel overwhelmed, He is with me and will give me peace.

When I am mired in grief and loss, He is with me and will comfort me.

When I am worried about finances, He is with me and reminds me that He will provide.

God is so good. Listen to this amazing song, and praise the great name of Jesus!


Comments